- vCloud Availability 3.0 – Introduction
- vCloud Availability 3.0 – Cloud Deployment & Configuration
- vCloud Availability 3.0 – Site Pairing & vCAv Policies
- vCloud Availability 3.0 – On-Premise Deployment & Configuration
- vCloud Availability 3.0 – Protecting & Migrating VMs
- vCloud Availability 3.0 – Working with the vCAV API
In the 5th part in this series of posts on vCloud Availability 3.0 I wanted to try something new, so I’ve made a short (~10 min) video showing the configuration of VM replication between an on-premise vSphere environment and a Cloud Provider service using the vSphere client plugin and the vCloud Director tenant portal.
This is a bit of an experiment for me as an alternative to long pages of screen grabs so I’d love to know what you think and if I should do more in this format. The video was captured/uploaded at 1080p so probably best viewed in that quality to be able to read details properly.
I’m working on some followup videos showing how VM failover and failback works, and how to protect/migrate VMs between 2 Cloud Provider platforms – let me know what else you’d like to see too.